Looking to donate your furniture to charity? Book a free charity furniture collection!
Book a free collection to donate furniture including sofas, tables, wardrobes, beds, small electrical items and much more. We just ask the items are in a saleable condition for our shops.
Enter your postcode below to start the booking process.
Unfortunately we can't accept white goods - find out what items we do not accept. We also do not accept bicycles in the north of the UK as we do not have the facilities to support this.
When you donate furniture items to our shops, we can turn it into palliative, neurological and bereavement support across the UK. Thank you for your support.
Questions or prefer to book over the phone?
Contact our National Furniture Line on call 0333 0031883 (calls charged at local rate) or contact your local furniture shop.
Please make sure you are using the most recent version of a browser to access this form.
Updated procedures for furniture collection - September 2020
- We will only collect from premises that are Covid free - our team will check when they call to arrange collection, so please only request a collection if your home is Covid free.
- Masks will be worn by our drivers at all times when we visit your home.
- Our drivers will sanitise their hands before and after they visit your home.
- Our vans are sanitised regularly and cleaned throughout the day.
- Your donation will be sanitised before sale.
- To limit contact time between our donors and drivers, if possible please can your furniture item be brought closer to the doorway for ease of collection.