Online bereavement support
We’re here to connect you with the right support for you. Whether that’s information and resources, qualified counsellors or a community of others with similar experiences.
Our services are free and easy to access on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Bereavement information and advice
Our expert information provides ways to deal with the practical and emotional issues after someone has died.
Our Online Bereavement Community
Our online forum is a place to share experiences, get things off your chest and chat to people who understand.
- Ask questions and get support from other bereaved people.
- Share your story and emotions anonymously.
- Offer advice and support to others.
Grief Guide is a safe space, free from other distractions where you can find self-help tools and information to help you cope with grief.
- Explore your emotions and feelings.
- Read about other people’s experiences of grief.
- Access our interactive self-help tools.
Subscribe to our Sue Ryder Grief Coach text support for personalised tips, resources and reminders throughout the year, direct to your phone.
- curated messages tailored to your circumstances
- support on anniversaries and during the holidays
- texts for friends to help them support you
Our online counselling service provides free, short-term support for people struggling with grief.
- talk to a qualified counsellor by video
- up to 6 online sessions, at times that suit you
- speak from the comfort of your own home