What can we help you with?
Find our palliative and neurological services
We provide palliative and neurological support from our specialist centres and in people's homes.
- Cuerden Hall Neurological Care Centre, Lancashire
- The Chantry Neurological Care Centre , Suffolk
- Dee View Court Neurological Care Centre, Aberdeenshire
- Duchess of Kent Hospice, Berkshire
- Homecare Scotland, Angus
- Homecare Scotland, Stirling
- Leckhampton Court Hospice, Gloucestershire
- Manorlands Hospice, Yorkshire
- St. John's Hospice, Bedfordshire
- South Oxfordshire Palliative Care Hub, Oxfordshire
- Stagenhoe Neurological Care Centre, Hertfordshire
- Thorpe Hall Hospice, Cambridgeshire
- Wheatfields Hospice, Yorkshire
Visit our Online Community
If someone you love is dying or has died, our Online Community is a place to share experiences, get things off your chest, ask questions and chat to people who understand.
Access our Online Bereavement Counselling Service
Our Online Bereavement Counselling Service provides free short-term support for anyone grieving for a loved one. Sessions are with qualified counsellors and held online using video chat, which means you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
Someone close to me has died
Losing someone we love is probably one the hardest experiences many of us will ever go through. The death of someone close to you can be overwhelming, and you may feel a mixture of emotions. It is important to know that there is no ‘standard’ way of experiencing loss and no ‘right’ way to grieve.
Information about palliative or neurological care
Find information about the palliative and neurological care that Sue Ryder provides, as well as answering questions about these types of care and our nurses.
Our policy and public affairs work
Our policy and public affairs team lobbies to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement support.
I am a healthcare professional
We have a variety of information and resources available for health and social care professionals.