What can we help you with?
Find our palliative and neurological services
We provide palliative and neurological support from our specialist centres and in people's homes.
- Sue Ryder Duchess of Kent Hospice, Berkshire
- Sue Ryder Homecare Scotland, Stirling
- Sue Ryder Leckhampton Court Hospice, Gloucestershire
- Sue Ryder Manorlands Hospice, Yorkshire
- Sue Ryder St. John's Hospice, Bedfordshire
- Sue Ryder Palliative Care Hub South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
- Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre The Chantry, Suffolk
- Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre Dee View Court, Aberdeenshire
- Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre Lancashire, Lancashire
- Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre Stagenhoe, Hertfordshire
- Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice, Cambridgeshire
- Sue Ryder Wheatfields Hospice, Yorkshire
Access our Online Bereavement Support
Sue Ryder's Online Bereavement Support makes it easy to connect with the right support for you - whether that's information and resources, qualified counsellors or a community of others with similar experiences.
Visit our Online Bereavement Community
Find others who truly understand. The Sue Ryder Online Bereavement Community is a place where bereaved people can exchange messages, share feelings and support each other.
Online Bereavement Counselling Service
Our Online Bereavement Counselling Service provides free, short-term support for anyone grieving for a loved one. Sessions are with qualified counsellors and held online using video chat, which means you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
Information and resources around death and dying
Expert information to help you deal with practical and emotional issues, from registering a death to coping with grief.
Information about palliative or neurological care
Find information about the palliative and neurological care that Sue Ryder provides, as well as answering questions about these types of care and our nurses.
Our policy and public affairs work
Our policy and public affairs team lobbies to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement support.
I am a healthcare professional
We have a variety of information and resources available for health and social care professionals.