We've been providing expert care for over 65 years. Not only do we want to put personalisation at the heart of our care provision, it’s also at the heart of our organisation, in our people, and in what we do.
Every single one of our people is different and it's our variety that makes us interesting.
Across the UK in our care hubs and community support, charity shops and offices, we have:
- 3,000 staff
- 12,000 volunteers
- seven registered hospices
- four neurological care centres
- homecare and neurological care in Scotland
- 450+ shops
- three office locations.
We're committed to making Sue Ryder a great place to work for our people, each and every one of them. Above all, our people are proud. Whoever they are, whatever they do, they’re proud of the expert and compassionate care that we provide as a charity.
Many people believe that once you have a life-changing illness there’s little left. We don’t.
If you agree, come and join the team.
Employee benefits are role and location dependent but can include:
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance *
- 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
- Competitive enhanced pay for nights, weekends and public holidays *
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Paid qualifications
- Company car or car allowance *
- Continuation of NHS pension *
- NHS holiday honoured *
- Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
- Relocation allowance
- Staff discount of 10% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
- Season ticket loan
- Cash referral bonus scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Online Wellbeing Centre
- Free Will writing service
- Staff finance loans
- Free onsite parking **
- Free uniform **
- Carers leave policy
- Subsidised onsite meals and drinks **
- Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
* Role dependant
** Location dependant
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Statement (Employees & Volunteers)
We aim to encourage a culture where all people feel valued for the unique contribution they bring to our organisation. We seek to attract and engage people from a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, ages and abilities who bring a broad range of knowledge, skills and experience.
We aim to promote an environment of equality, dignity and respect and are committed to ensuring fairness and inclusion in all our recruitment and people management processes.
We will support you throughout the recruitment process with any reasonable adjustments where this is possible. Please contact the relevant recruitment team if you require support.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to amend a closing date of any opportunity that has been advertised.