We are a collective of 24 charities, trade unions and professional bodies coming together to call on all political parties to ensure there is equal access to high quality community rehabilitation services for all.
- View or download our 'Community Rehabilitation: Live Well for Longer' report.
- View or download our 'Manifesto for Community Rehabilitation: Live Well for Longer' briefing.
Elizabeth’s story, below, shows the devastating consequences of not having community rehabilitation services.
Experience it through our 360° film
What politicians can do to help
- Ask your political party to commit to high quality, accessible community rehabilitation for all
- Use the parliamentary debate on the NHS accountability framework (due in Spring 2020) to mandate delivery of universal community rehabilitation
- Use parliamentary scrutiny of anticipated changes to the NHS constitution to make people’s existing rights to community rehabilitation explicit
- Visit a community rehabilitation service in your constituency to see its impact first hand
- Ask questions of your local Clinical Commissioning Group or Health and Wellbeing Board about their plans to improve access to high quality community rehabilitation services.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org