Looking to donate electrical goods to charity? Donations of your electrical items are greatly appreciated and help to support our expert, compassionate care.
Charity shops that take electrical goods
All donations are appreciated and add up to make a real difference. We can test and sell a range of electrical goods donated to us.
How to donate your electrical goods to charity
To donate your electrical items, just take them into your local Sue Ryder shop. Please note though, that not all of our shops can take electrical items, so please call ahead first to check.
Electrical items we can't accept
However, for safety reasons, we are unable to sell the following electrical goods:
- home-recorded DVDs, video and audio tapes
- home-recorded computer games and software
- 18 rated videos or DVDs
- electric blankets
- electric showers
- sun beds and tanning equipment
- waste disposal units
- mobile phones
- PC computer hard drives, laptops, personal computers, and tablets - we can’t ensure they are wiped of personal data
- any power tools - we can't guarantee that all parts are working and safe for use
- personal hygiene items - e.g. shavers and foot spas
- white goods (e.g. fridge, freezer, or washing machine)
How to donate your electrical items
To donate your electrical items, just take them into your local Sue Ryder shop. Please note, not all of our shops can take electrical items, so please call ahead first to check.