Not only can your unwanted electrical items make someone else’s day that much brighter, all profits go straight to supporting our palliative, neurological and bereavement support.
Looking to donate electrical items to charity?
All donations are appreciated and add up to make a real difference.
There are, however, some electrical items that we can't accept.
Electrical items we can't accept
- home-recorded DVDs, video and audio tapes
- home-recorded computer games and software
- PCs computer hard drives, laptops and notepads
- 18 rated videos or DVDs
- electric blankets
- electric showers
- sun beds and tanning equipment
- waste disposal units
- white goods (fridges, dishwashers etc)
- mobile phones
How to donate your electrical items
To donate your electrical items, just take them into your local Sue Ryder shop. Please note, not all of our shops can take electrical items, so please call ahead first to check.