Walk, Jog, or Run the best of Britain! With tough ‘continuous’ 100k challenges, a testing 50k Half or 25k Quarter distance challenges – there’s an Ultra Challenge for everyone!
Are you a keen walker or runner looking for a real challenge? Perhaps you want to get in shape, re-energise, or to fundraise for a charity close to your heart?
With lots of events and different distances to choose from, joining Team Sue Ryder taking part in an Ultra Challenge for Sue Ryder will be unforgettable.
- London Winter Walk: 29/30th January
- Easter 50 Challenge: 9th April
- Isle of Wight Challenge: 30th April - 1st May
- Jurassic Coast Challenge: 14/15th May
- London 2 Brighton Challenge: 28/29th May
- Lake District Challenge: 11/12th June
- Cotswold Way Challenge: 25/26th June
- Peak District Challenge: 9/10th July
- Yorkshire Challenge: 23/24th July
- South West Coast 50: 6th August
- South Coast Challenge: 4/5th September
- Thames Moonlight Walk: 9th September
- Thames Path Challenge: 10/11th September
- Thames Bridges Trek: 10th September
- Henley 10K: 11th September
- Chiltern 50 Challenge: 24th September
- Halloween Walk: 29th October
Distances ranging from 10k to 100k so there is a distance for everyone!
In addition, there are multiple fundraising options as well with self funded, mixed fundraising and full sponsorship options available across all distances
Being a part of Team Sue Ryder is incredible...
- Top fundraising tips and on hand support from the team
- A Team Sue Ryder t-shirt
- Professional training support from our Team GB coach Nick
- Access to our exclusive #TeamSueRyder Facebook group
We’ll be with you every step of the way and want to ensure you have the best possible experience.
… and why you are
Your participation helps us to support people through the most difficult times of their lives.
Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters.
And so are you: now that makes you truly incredible.