Date23rd April 2023
Join Team Sue Ryder at the TCS London Marathon 2023 with a ballot or good for age place, or apply for your charity place today.
There’s nothing that quite compares to the London Marathon. The iconic route, unparalleled crowd support, and unbeatable spirit make it one of the best loved Marathon World Majors and a must-do on many bucket lists.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what the team had to say:
By joining the Sue Ryder team, the marathon means even more
Every pound that you raise will help us to fill someone's last days with love. Our expert care deals with the pain and the practicalities so that people can focus on what's important: time spent with the people and things that mean the most to them.
Apply for your 2023 London Marathon Place
Applications are now open and will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Our places are heavily oversubscribed, so to give you the best shot of securing a place, we’ve created a guide including our top five tips for filling out the application form.
Why join #TeamSueRyder?
We know every single one of our runners is amazing, and we make sure they know it too. As part of the team, you'll get:
- Multiple cheerpoints on raceday to give you the boost you need
- A post-race party with plenty of food and drink (and the all-important sports massage!)
- A personalised Sue Ryder vest or running T-shirt
- Training tips and advice from your very own professional coach Nick
- Dedicated support from us, your biggest fans, at every step of your marathon journey
- All the resources you need to help you meet and exceed your fundraising target
We'll do everything that we can to make your experience the very best that it can be.
To be there when it matters, apply today.