Date2nd October 2022
Join Team Sue Ryder at the TCS London Marathon 2022 with a ballot or good for age place by filling out this short form.
There’s nothing that quite compares to the London Marathon. The iconic route, unparalleled crowd support, and unbeatable spirit make it one of the best loved Marathon World Majors and a must-do on many bucket lists.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what the 2019 team had to say:
By joining the Sue Ryder team, the marathon means even more
Every pound that you raise will help us to fill someone's last days with love. Our expert care deals with the pain and the practicalities so that people can focus on what's important: time spent with the people and things that mean the most to them.
For Lou, and her Dad Don, that meant making sure that he was home for one last Christmas with the family. Lou took on the 2021 London Marathon in his memory.
If my Dad knew I was running the London Marathon he would be so proud. I recently found his running number from when he ran in 1992 and I'm so happy to finally be able to follow in his footsteps.
Applications are now closed but you can join the team with your ballot or good for age place, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why join #TeamSueRyder?
We know every single one of our runners is amazing, and we make sure they know it too. As part of the team, you'll get:
- Multiple cheerpoints on raceday to give you the boost you need
- A post-race party with plenty of food and drink (and the all-important sports massage!)
- A personalised Sue Ryder vest or running T-shirt
- Training tips and advice from your very own professional coach Nick
- Dedicated support from us, your biggest fans, at every step of your marathon journey
- All the resources you need to help you meet and exceed your fundraising target
We'll do everything that we can to make your experience the very best that it can be.