Run the Cambridge Half Marathon with Sue Ryder and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Starting and finishing at Midsummer Common, the 13.1-mile route will take 10,000 runners on a truly spectacular journey around the beautiful and historic city of Cambridge.
You will pass Victoria Avenue, The Backs and King’s College before running through the picturesque Granchester, the Market Square and the Round Church – and experiencing an amazing finish on Midsummer Common.
This sell-out event brings electric crowds and a brilliant atmosphere – a half marathon not to be missed!
Why we're incredible...
As a member of #TeamIncredible, you’ll receive:
- A bright blue Team Incredible running vest
- Top fundraising tips and on hand support from the team
- Professional training support from our Team GB coach Nick
- The loudest cheerpoint to get you round and across the finish line
- Post-race charity receptionAccess to our exclusive #TeamIncredible Facebook group
- We’ll be with you every step of the way and want to ensure you have the best possible experience.
… and why you are
Your participation helps us to support people through the most difficult times of their lives.
Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters.
And so are you: now that makes you truly incredible.
Volunteer on the day!
You don’t have to run to experience the atmosphere. Volunteer! We’ll provide the cheer sticks if you bring energy and enthusiasm to help us be the loudest cheer point. Email email@example.com to find out more.
Sign up for the Cambridge Half Marathon
If you've got a burning question about completing a challenge event for Sue Ryder, don't worry - just check out these frequently asked questions.