Date4th September 2022
Run the 2022 Cheltenham Half Marathon, 10K or community mile with Headline Charity Partner Sue Ryder and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Grab your place today to join the team and provide expert palliative care to families across Gloucestershire.
A popular destination, this road race boasts a route that takes in broad tree-lined avenues and diverse terrain, combining regency splendour with bags of Cotswold charm. The Cheltenham Half, 10K and Community Mile is the perfect run for novices and seasoned runners alike.
But what's extra special about this race is the incredible community feel that comes from being part of a 100+ team of Sue Ryder runners, all supporting one another to get across that finish line.
- Half Marathon: £275
- 10K: £175
- Community Mile: £60
Why join #TeamSueRyder?
We know every single one of our runners is amazing, and we make sure they know it too. As part of the team, you'll get:
- A fantastic cheer point on raceday to give you the boost you need
- A post-race party with plenty of food and drink
- A Sue Ryder vest or running T-shirt
- Training tips and advice from your very own professional coach Nick
- Dedicated support from us, your biggest fans, at every step of your journey
- All the resources you need to help you meet and exceed your fundraising target
We'll do everything that we can to make your experience the very best that it can be.
Join us today to be there when it matters