Date11th June 2022
Time9:00am - 5:00pm
Get your paddles at the ready and help support Sue Ryder at this year's Peterborough Dragon Boat Festival 2022!
A fabulous day out
The Peterborough Dragon Boat Festival 2022, in aid of Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice, takes place on Saturday 11 June 2022 at Peterborough Rowing Club. More than 40 teams are expected to compete over the 200m racecourse, watched by several thousand spectators.
As well as the exciting races, a wide range of bankside entertainment, food stalls and fun activities guarantee a fabulous day out for all the family!
Choose your entry level
Read the entry levels below and decide whether you would like to go for the Standard, Silver or Gold package.
If you are entering multiple teams, you can choose a different entry level for each one. There are a limited number of silver and gold entries available.
All costs include VAT.
Standard entry - £672
- Dragon boats, qualified helms and all racing equipment
- At least three races per crew
- Music and entertainment
- Medals for the top three crews
- Trophies for the top three crews, the best-placed mixed crew (minimum five women), the crew raising the most money for Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice and the ‘best dressed’ crew
- Fabulous prize of a special escape room experience including two games and welcome drink at Escape Peterborough for the team raising the most money for Thorpe Hall Hospice
- All full-resolution photographs from the day available digitally
Silver entry - £1,832
- Everything in the Standard entry plus...
- A £500 donation to Thorpe Hall Hospice
- Company logo on each side of one dragon boat
- Acknowledgment on the festival website and in the online souvenir programme
- Live commentary shout outs
Gold entry - £2,634
- Everything in the Silver entry plus...
- An additional £250 donation (total £750) to Thorpe Hall Hospice
- Crew gazebo with chairs
Event sponsors and organiser
This year's Peterborough Dragon Boat Festival sponsor is Whirlpool, the media sponsor is ESP magazine and the event organiser is New Wave Events.