Date3rd July 2022
A fantastic atmosphere, friendly volunteers, and phenomenal crowd support make this 10K through Leeds City Centre an unmissable event.
Join #TeamSueRyder at the Leeds 10K to be there when it matters for local people facing a terminal illness or bereavement.
Fundraising Target: £100
We'll support you every step of the way, including:
- Your very own Sue Ryder vest or running T-shirt
- Training support from Team GB Coach Nick
- An exclusive #TeamSueRyder Facebook Group to connect with the rest of the team
- Fundraising advice
- The loudest cheerpoint on the course
- A post-race reception to celebrate your achievement
We know that every single member of our team is amazing and we make sure that they know it too.
Secure your place in this brilliant 10k below
More about the Leeds 10K
A highlight of many running calendars, Jane Tomlinson's original legacy run is famed for its fun, friendliness and fantastic atmosphere.
If it's a PB you're after, this is the run for you thanks to its flat, fast course and enthusiastic spectators who will spur you on to the spectacular Town Hall finish.