We work with a number of other organisations to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement care and support.
We do this as members of alliances and umbrella organisations with similar aims to ours, and sometimes on a less formal, more ad-hoc basis.
If your organisation is interested in working with us on a particular issue of shared interest, please do get in touch with our team.
- Association of Directors in Adult Social Care
- Care and Support Alliance
- Continuing Healthcare Alliance
- Disability Benefits Consortium
- Dying Matters Coalition
- End of Life Care Coalition
- Hospice UK
- Human Rights Alliance
- National Bereavement Alliance
- National Palliative and End of Life Care Partnership
- Neurological Alliance
- Specialist Healthcare Alliance
- Voluntary Organisations Disability Group
- Coalition of Care and Support Providers
- Good Life, Good Death, Good Grief coalition
- Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland
- Neurological Alliance of Scotland - Elinor Jayne sits on the Executive
- Scottish Partnership for Palliative Care - Elinor Jayne is a member of the Charities Subgroup