We work with a number of other organisations to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement care and support.
We do this as members of alliances and umbrella organisations with similar aims to ours, and sometimes on a less formal, more ad hoc basis.
If your organisation is interested in working with us on a particular issue of shared interest, please do get in touch with our team.
Joint submission with Hospice UK and Marie Curie to review of targets and indicators (February 2017)
Joint research briefing with Hospice UK (September 2018) [to be added]
- Scottish Partnership for Palliative Care - Elinor Jayne is a member of the charities sub group
- Neurological Alliance of Scotland - Elinor Jayne is on the executive
- Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland
- Coalition of Care and Support Providers
- Good Life, Good Death, Good Grief coalition