About our work
Our vision is that if you are at the end of life, living with a neurological condition or dealing with bereavement, you get the highest quality care and support designed around your life and your needs, regardless of where you live or who provides your care.
We work towards this vision in a number of ways:
- We campaign to improve care by highlighting what needs to change.
- We influence government policy by providing evidence of where improvements need to be made.
- We work in coalition with other organisations who share our aims and values so that collectively our voice is stronger.
- We influence elected politicians of all parties to make the case to improve care and support, nationally and locally.
- We present evidence to organisations that commission health and care services to make the case for better care and support for people at the end of life, living with a neurological condition or dealing with bereavement.
Our work in England and Scotland
We aim to influence government in England and Scotland so that they take action to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement care and support.