Join team Sue Ryder for the new Gloucester Half Marathon and 10K 2024 event in Gloucester City Centre, where you can run to raise vital funds to support our expert care.
Date and time
31 March 2024
09:00am - 12:00pm
£150 for the 10k and £200 for the half marathon
A brand new event in Gloucester
Sue Ryder are delighted to be headline charity partner for the brand new Gloucester Half Marathon & 10k 2024.
We'd love for you to come and join us in team Sue Ryder for this exciting event in Gloucester City Centre, starting and finishing at Gloucester Park.
The course follows a scenic route around the pedestrianised city centre streets, passing around Gloucester Cathedral, before heading out around Gloucester and Quedgeley along a closed road circuit and the Sharpness Canal Path.
Sue Ryder will be there to help you celebrate your incredible achievement - look for us in the event village and pick up some well deserved treats and a picture with your finishers medal.
Why join #Team Sue Ryder?
We know every single one of our runners is amazing, and we make sure they know it too.
As part of the team, you'll get:
- a fantastic cheer point on race day to give you the boost you need
- a bespoke Sue Ryder running vest
- dedicated support from us, your biggest fans, at every step of your journey
- all the resources you need to help you meet and exceed your fundraising target.
We'll do everything that we can to make your experience the very best that it can be.
Supporting our care
Funds raised from this event will help provide our expert, compassionate end-of-life care and bereavement support, so that we can continue to be there when it matters.
It means that we can help the families we support through the toughest time of their life.
How your support can help:
- £25 could help fund an hour of expert care and help fill another family’s final days with love.
- £145 could help pay for a Sue Ryder Nurse, providing expert, compassionate care for a day.
- £600 could help fund another 24 hours of expert care so that someone can spend their final days in familiar surroundings, with treasured memories and their family.