From great quality clothing and accessories to shoes and handbags, you can now post your donations to us completely free of charge if you can't get to your local Sue Ryder shop. All you need to do is enter your email and download a freepost label to print at home or at your nearest participating Collect+ store when you drop off your parcel. What could be simpler?
How to donate your items by post
- Package up your good quality items in any envelope, parcel or box of your choice. Just make sure it’s not bigger than 60x50x50cm and weighs less than 10kg.
- Request a freepost label that will be emailed to you. You can either print the label at home or download the barcode to print at a Collect+ drop off point.
- Drop off your parcel at your local Collect+ point. Find your nearest Collect+ point
What items can be donated?
Our retail operation is dependent on your generous donations. By sending us your pre-loved items, you are helping the planet by repurposing the items you no longer need, whilst enabling us to raise vital funds to support our palliative, neurological and bereavement care.
Unfortunately we are unable to take everything, so please review our list before sending.
Donate clothes by post
Donating your unwanted clothes by post means that less clothing items end up on landfill, other people can reuse them once they're in our charity shops and the funds we raise from their sale helps us to continue providing our expert, compassionate care.
We are looking for good quality men's, women's, designer and vintage clothing for our shops. So if you're looking to have a clear out, get posting today and help us to be there when it matters.
We also really love:
- Shoes, bags and accessories in good condition
- Jewellery, particularly costume & vintage
- Cameras and photography equipment
- Collectables, including Lego
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept:
- Animal fur or ivory
- Sharp items or weapons
- Used towels, bedding, duvets or pillows
- Any items of poor quality or condition
- Items that are damaged or broken