We have an ambitious vision for a society that supports everyone through dying and grief.
Significant donations from philanthropists and charitable trusts are crucial to helping us provide and develop the best possible care for people and their families, and to growing our influence across the sector so everyone can access the care they need.
How you could make a difference:
Support us to help provide:
- Hospice at Home services, enabling people living with a terminal illness to be cared for at home surrounded by their loved ones
- Help us to provide vital emotional and practical support to our patients’ families
What we offer philanthropists and charitable trusts
- Dedicated support from a member of our Philanthropy team
- A choice of how your donation is used. You can either leave it to us to use your donation wherever the need is greatest, or you can give to a specific programme or area of work – for example, our Hospice at Home service in the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough area
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Tailored proposals
- Regular reporting back on the impact of your donation
- The chance to see our work first hand and to hear from our expert nursing staff
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of terminally ill people and their families when it is needed most
- Across England in our hospices, philanthropic support is changing the lives of people who come to Sue Ryder for care.
We would be delighted to work with you to explore how you can make a difference.