Date15th October 2023
Sue Ryder is delighted to be back as charity partner for the Great Eastern Run in 2023. Race day is always a special day to celebrate our supporters, raise money and be part of an important event in our community. Will you join the team?
Why run the Great Eastern Run?
The Great Eastern Half Marathon boasts a super flat and fast route around the streets of Peterborough City Centre. Perfect for both beginners and those seeking a personal best time.
What's extra special about this race is the incredible community feel that comes from being part of Team Sue Ryder, with an epic cheer point on the course and pre and post-race celebrations with the team.
On the day
On Sunday 15th October 2023, the Half marathon start time is 10.30am.
The route will take you through Peterborough City centre, starting and finishing at The Embankment.
The fundraising target is £200 for this year's event.
Run for Sue Ryder to be there when it matters
Every pound that you raise will help us to fill someone's last days with love.
Our expert care deals with the pain and the practicalities so that people can focus on what's important: time spent with the people and things that mean the most to them.
Why join #TeamSueRyder?
Run with Sue Ryder and you’ll receive:
- A fantastic cheer point on race day to give you the boost you need
- A post-race party with plenty of food and drink
- A Sue Ryder vest or running t-shirt
- Training tips and advice from your very own professional coach Nick
- Dedicated support from us, your biggest fans, at every step of your journey
- All the resources you need to help you meet and exceed your fundraising target
We’ll be with you every step of the way and want to ensure you have the best possible experience.
Make 2023 your year
Register your place now for the Great North Run 2023 and get involved to help support our expert end-of-life care.