We collaborate and work in partnership with other charities and organisations to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement care and support.
We develop long-term strategic partnerships with a wide range of organisations who share our aims and values so that collectively our voice is stronger. Our flexible approach includes campaigning as members of various health and care alliances and coalitions, and one-off collaborations.
In England, we are members of:
- Community Rehabilitation Alliance
- Continuing Healthcare Alliance
- Dying Matters Coalition
- Hospice UK
- National Bereavement Alliance
- National Palliative and End of Life Care Partnership
- Neurological Alliance
- Specialised Healthcare Alliance
In Scotland, we are members of:
- Coalition of Care and Support Providers
- Good Life, Good Death, Good Grief coalition
- Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland
- Neurological Alliance of Scotland
- Scottish Partnership for Palliative Care
If your organisation is interested in working with us on a particular issue of shared interest, please do get in touch with our team.