Our vision is that if you are at the end of life, living with a neurological condition or dealing with bereavement, you receive support designed around your life and your needs, regardless of where you live or who provides your care.
We work towards this in a number of ways:
- We campaign to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement care by highlighting what needs to change.
- We influence government policy by providing evidence of where improvements need to be made.
- We work in coalition with other charities and organisations who share our aims and values so that collectively our voice is stronger.
- We lobby elected politicians of all parties to make the case to improve care and support, nationally and locally.
- We present evidence to organisations that commission health and care services to make the case for better care and support for people at the end of life, living with a neurological condition or dealing with bereavement.
The influencing team
Leanne Creighton is our Policy and Public Affairs Manager, overseeing our work in England and Scotland. Leanne has over a decade of experience in the charity sector.
Niamh Buckingham is our Policy and Public Affairs Officer, and is responsible for supporting our work in England. Niamh joined the team in 2019, after a year working as a Parliamentary Assistant for an MP.