If you are a healthcare professional and would like more information about referring a patient to Sue Ryder, please contact the relevant care centre using the phone numbers below, or follow the links for more information about specific care centres.
- Duchess of Kent Hospice, Berkshire - 0118 955 0400
- Leckhampton Court Hospice, Gloucestershire - 01242 230 199
- Manorlands Hospice, Yorkshire - 01535 642 308
- St. John's Hospice, Bedfordshire - 01767 642 410
- South Oxfordshire Palliative Care Hub, Oxfordshire - 0330 053 6092
- Thorpe Hall Hospice, Cambridgeshire - 01733 225 900
- Wheatfields Hospice, Yorkshire - 0113 278 7249
- The Chantry, Suffolk - 01473 295 200
- Dee View Court, Aberdeenshire - 01224 245 920
- Scottish Homecare, Stirling - 01786 468 850
- Stagenhoe, Hertfordshire - 01438 871 215
Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre Lancashire
Looking for Cuerden Hall? Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre Lancashire will be a purpose-built, state of the art neurological care centre based in Eastway, Preston.
Due to be completed in February 2020 the main centre will include 40 fully accessible en-suite rooms, over three floors, with an additional four supported living apartments on site.
Contact the Cuerden Hall team on 01772 627 374 for more information.