* PLEASE NOTE - TICKET SALES FOR THIS YEAR'S TREE COLLECTION SERVICE HAVE NOW CLOSED. *
Following the huge success over the last two years, our Christmas Tree Collection Service is back for 2020! So let Manorlands save you the hassle of getting rid of your Christmas tree, in exchange for a donation.
Each year Manorlands hospice needs to raise £2.1 million to continue to provide expert care and your support is greatly appreciated.
This year, we're collecting trees from BD13, BD15, BD16, BD17, BD18, BD20, BD21, BD22, and LS29, as well as central Skipton, Grassington, Embsay and Gargrave (BD23). If you have any queries or questions about our pick up locations, please feel free to call us on 01535 640445.
Please be aware, we will ask you to put your tree out on Sunday evening ready for collection at some point during the week. If your tree is not out when we come to collect it, we will revisit one more time. After this, we will not be able to come back and pick it up.
We will collect your Christmas tree between Monday 6th and Sunday 12th of January, 2020. Simply leave your tree outside your home Sunday night and the Manorlands team will come and collect it.
For more information about the Christmas Tree Collection Service, please call 01535 640445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions – Christmas Tree Conditions
Sue Ryder (Manorlands Hospice) can dispose of your unwanted Christmas trees in January 2020. You can sign up by registering here on the website. This service is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We can only collect real fir trees.
- Trees will be collected between 06 January 2020 and 12 January 2020. We will use all reasonable endeavours to collect during this week. We accept no liability for delayed collections or if we are required to cancel due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to adverse weather.
- We accept no liability for any damage to your property in the course of the collection. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for any personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Please ensure you remove all decorations from the tree prior to collection.
- By registering for a collection you confirm that:
- The tree to be disposed of is your property and/or you are entitled to give it to us
- The tree will be located in a position from which it can safely be collected
- We will dispose of all trees collected as we see fit.
- We do not make a set charge for collecting your tree. However, we would be most grateful if you could make a voluntary donation. All monies donated will be used to continue providing care to those who need it at Manorlands.