Has your event been cancelled or postponed this year? Sign up to our Summer Series and run or cycle the distance virtually. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
During the Summer Series, you will have the opportunity to complete the distance over a week, month or on our specific "event" day. Each month has been assigned a specific distance or discipline.
July is 10K month, August is Cycling month, September is Half Marathon month and October is Marathon month.
If you're feeling ambitious, why not take on the challenge of doing all 4 disciplines throughout the Summer Series to earn your place as a "Summer Series Champion".
All you have to do is:
- Sign up to the distance or discipline you want to do
- Run/jog/walk or cycle the distance
- Fundraise what you can (suggested target: £100)
- Share your finish line selfie & receive your virtual medal
- Celebrate your achievements
Don't worry if you're taking on one of our specific events like the Virtual Cheltenham Half or Virtual Ride for Ryder, these are still part of the Summer Series, and will count as the Cycling and Half Marathon sections of your Summer Series Champion Challenge.
Why we're incredible...
Take part and you’ll receive:
- Top fundraising tips and on hand support from the team
- Access to our exclusive #TeamIncredible Facebook group
- The opportunity to take part in your 2020 event (virtually)
- Access to our exclusive #SueRyder Strava group
- Pre-planned routes for your event to use if you want to
We’ll be with you every step of the way and want to ensure you have the best possible experience.
… and why you are
Your participation helps us to support people through the most difficult times of their lives.
Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters.
And so are you: now that makes you truly incredible.
Challenge yourself this Summer
Join #TeamIncredible and we'll be by your side every step of the way.