Join #TeamIncredible in 2021 and take on Tough Mudder!
With various locations across the UK (see below for more details), find your limits and push past them taking on this epic event for Sue Ryder.
A perfect event to do on your own, with friends/family or work colleagues as a team building wellbeing activity.
In 2021, Tough Mudder have introduced more locations and distances so it is accessible to all.
2021 Locations & Dates
- North London (Finsbury Park): 9th & 10th April
- London West: 15th & 16th May
- Midlands (Grantham): 12th & 13th June
- Scotland (Dalkeith): 3rd & 4th July
- Manchester: 16th & 17th July
- Yorkshire (Skipton): 31st July & 1st August
- South West (Badminton): 21st & 22nd August
- North West (Malpas): 4th & 5th September
- London South (Crawley): 18th & 19th September
- Morden Park: 8th & 9th October
Fundraising Target: £250
Why we're incredible…
If you run for Sue Ryder, you can expect:
- a Sue Ryder running top
- top fundraising tips
- professional training support from Team GB coach Nick
- access to our exclusive #TeamIncredible Facebook group
We know that every single member of our team is amazing and we make sure that they know it too.
… and why you are
Your participation helps us to support people through the most difficult times of their lives.
Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters.
And so are you: now that makes you truly incredible.