The Greatest Showman is coming to Serpentine Green in Peterborough this summer, courtesy of Motorpoint. All proceeds from the event will go to our Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice.
Grab your friends, grab your family and settle down to sing along with PT Barnum and Company as The Greatest Showman comes to Peterborough this summer - courtesy of our friends at Motorpoint Peterborough.
This outdoor drive-in cinema experience is coming to Serpentine Green in Peterborough for one night only thanks to Motorpoint as they put on a Saturday Night at the Movies in support of Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice on Saturday 6th July.
Tickets cost £10 a car in advance or £15 on the night plus Eventbrite booking fee.
Gates open 7.00pm; film starts at approximately 9.30pm.
Food and drink will be available throughout the event alongside family fun and entertainment.
Have fun for a good cause
Come join us for film night fun for all the family, while raising vital funds for Sue Ryder's care!
Not only will you experience one of the greatest feel-good movies of all time in the great outdoors, but you’ll be doing good too by helping to raise vital funds for local families needing our expert and compassionate palliative and bereavement support.
Book online for Thorpe Hall Saturday Night at the Movies 2019
Frequently asked questions about this event
Will there be refreshments available?
Yes - snacks and drinks will be available to purchase on site.
What's the refund policy, and full terms and conditions of this event?
- The promoter is Motorpoint Limited (company number 3482801) whose registered office is at Chartwell Drive, West Meadows Industrial Estate, Derby, DE21 6BZ, England.
- Motorpoint reserves the right to refuse admission and/or require a customer to leave the premises without a refund. We are under no legal obligation to admit a customer, nor give a reason for refusing to do so. We will not tolerate any abuse of our staff members, physical or verbal in any form.
- Tickets are non refundable and can not be redeemed for cash.
- Car parking spaces at the Drive In Cinema are on a first come, first served basis and can not be reserved.
- Motorpoint would ask all adults accompanying children to exercise reasonable levels of control over them to ensure their behaviour is deemed socially acceptable by other customers and staff, and appropriate to the situation/surroundings. In the event the behaviour of children disrupts the experience for other customers, the entire party may be asked to leave.
- All cars are required to be parked at least 30 minutes before the start of the movie. Late admission is not guaranteed.
- The event will go ahead in wet weather, as long as we are able to run the screening and there is no risk to the audience.
- All customers are to follow the instructions of parking stewards at all times for their own safety and the safety of others attending.
- If a customer wishes to leave during the showing of a movie they are to alert a member of staff and wait to be guided out by them.
- Motorpoint will not be liable or held responsible for any cars or vehicles of any kind that are damaged or have goods or items taken or stolen from them while at Serpentine Green or for any vehicle collisions that may occur or injuries caused to any individual or person as a result of a collision.
- By purchasing an admission ticket for the Drive in Cinema drivers and any persons traveling in the vehicle are accepting these terms and conditions.
- Motorpoint reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Drive In Cinema where it becomes necessary to do so.