Now is your chance to secure your place in the 2019 Leeds Half, one of the most popular closed road half marathons in West Yorkshire.
The Asda Foundation Leeds Half is a real West Yorkshire favourite and is one of the highlights of the Leeds sporting calendar each year.
With its city centre start and finish, the race brings excitement, colour, crowds and a great atmosphere to the heart of Leeds. Cheering crowds line the streets as you run through this PB-friendly route, which makes it ideal for beginners too.
Why we're incredible...
As a member of #TeamIncredible, you’ll receive:
- Our brand new Team Incredible running vest
- Top fundraising tips and on hand support from the team
- Professional training support from our Team GB coach Nick
- The loudest cheerpoint to get you round and across the finish line
- Post-race charity reception
- Access to our exclusive #TeamIncredible Facebook group
We’ll be with you every step of the way and want to ensure you have the best possible experience.
… and why you are
Your participation helps us to support people through the most difficult times of their lives.
Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters.
And so are you: now that makes you truly incredible.
Sign up for the Asda Foundation Leeds Half 2019
If you've got a burning question about completing a challenge event for Sue Ryder, don't worry - just check out these frequently asked questions.