Sue Ryder takes the wellbeing and safety of its staff, volunteers, hospice patients and neurological clients, alongside their families, retail customers and all third parties working with us, very seriously.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic Sue Ryder has continued to follow guidance, maintain comprehensive risk assessments and implement proportionate controls.
Whilst rules and regulations are relaxing, our commitment remains unchanged to maintaining safe workplaces including, where necessary:
- Site-specific ‘Covid Secure’ risk assessments.
- Infection, prevention and control strategies.
- Hybrid working
- Ongoing consultation with interested parties, including families and volunteers.
- The provision of information, instruction and training to all our people, including employees, volunteers and partners.
- A robust Health and Wellbeing programme to support our people.