Money Counter and Administration Assistant
Role title: Money Counter and Administration Assistant
Line manager: Fundraising Operations Officer
Department: Fundraising Team
Location: Wheatfields Hospice, Grove Road, Headingley, LS6 2AE
Develop your third sector office administration experience by supporting Sue Ryder Wheatfields Hospice’s busy Fundraising Operations Team.
- Data entry
- Database administration
- Counting donations, both cash and cheque accurately
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information
- Other general office duties when there is no money to count
- Supporting the Fundraising Team with administration duties
A DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check will be required for this role, at no cost to you. Mandatory training will be given.
Commitment: Ideally one or two mornings a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays
Ideally you will have:
- An organised and systematic approach
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- A basic level of numeracy
- Good written & spoken English
Previous experience of cash handling, administration and the use of databases would be beneficial. Training in Sue Ryder’s systems and processes will be provided.
This is a great opportunity to use and develop your administration skills in a small, friendly team whilst helping Sue Ryder Wheatfields Hospice provide incredible care.
We are able to reimburse your reasonable local travel expenses for shifts over 4 hours, and we can provide a reference to prospective employers.