Patient Feedback Survey Support
Role title: Patient Feedback Survey Support
Line manager: Ward Manager
Location: The Duchess of Kent Hospice, Reading, Berkshire
To help improve the service we provide by gaining feedback using electronic surveys
• To ensure appropriate patients are contacted to complete surveys by checking with the ward office first
• To complete accurate online surveys using an iPad with relevant patients
• To present the survey’s questions in a professional manner and without influencing the patient
• To maintain accurate records of patients contacted
Commitment: One/ two shifts a week, for approximately 2-3 hours
• Excellent communication skills, having a friendly and patient manner
• Diplomatic, discreet and sensitive
• Able to maintain confidentiality appropriately
This is a great opportunity to play a vital role in improving the services we offer at Sue Ryder Duchess of Kent Hospice and help us provide incredible care to people living with the challenges of life-limiting conditions.
We will be able to provide a reference to prospective employers.