Sue Ryder’s neurological care centre The Chantry needs sprucing up and requires your help! We are looking for skilled and qualified volunteers to help with adhoc maintenance of the building and grounds.
Ideally you will:
- have past professional maintenance / repairs experience
- be a team player & willing to get stuck in
- follow instructions & pay attention to details
- comply with H&S regulations and Sue Ryder policies.
- report any repair needs you spot
- help maintain the refuse area
- permit a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB check)
Training in Manual Handling, COSHH & working at heights can be provided if required.
Your efforts will help make a real difference to the residents and their visitors. You’ll be a part of the team at Sue Ryder providing compassionate support to people living through the challenges of life-limiting illness.