Refurbishing means to renovate something old and put it back to working order.
This is the process our second-hand white goods (home appliances) go through to make them fully operational and safe.
This involves a rigorous process of testing, reconditioning and cleaning to bring them up to scratch.
The five key points of this process are:
- All electrical systems fully safety checked.
- Mechanical parts tested for durability.
- Fully functionally tested.
- Refurbished to standards equal to PAS 141:2011.
- Cleaned and fully sterilised.
That means you can get the household items you need at the prices you can afford, and take them away on the day. All items come with a six-month warranty, too.
Selected shops are now selling these refurbished white goods, including SAVED fridges, washing machines and freezers.