In July 2018, we will be opening three new purpose-built, ground-floor bedrooms - each with en-suite wet room - to meet the needs of people requiring specialist neurological rehabilitation in the East of England.
We plan to extend this provision over time.
We will be promoting functional independence through:
- Self-management and support for family carers - planning for any longer term issues such as feeding,
tracheostomy care and continence management.
- Physical rehabilitation through exercise, balance, postural control, fatigue and spasticity management.
- Re-enablement through equipment to aid independence, skills development, re-training programmes and
- Rehabilitation for patients with cognitive and communication difficulties who need support to regain abilities.
- Support with home visits, discharge planning to return home or selection of long-term placements.
Access this service or find out more
For more information about how to access our rehabilitation services:
Call 01473 295 200 or email email@example.com