Support for you, if you are caring for someone near the end of their life
Our carer advisor service offers advice and support for carers is available in the Wokingham area for carers looking after someone who is in the last year of their life.
Any carer looking after someone with a terminal illness or condition will be able to access the free service.
Our advisor can offer you:
- emotional support
- advice about keeping well
- information and advice about local services:
– carers’ assessments and respite care
– benefits and grants
– managing your caring around work
- helping with planning ahead e.g. advice
- about power of attorney and writing Wills
The service will be based at Wokingham Day Hospice, Wokingham Hospital.
Contact us for further information
For more information about the service and how we can help, please contact our carer advisor (end of life)
call: 0118 949 5030 or 07972 622 616