Website terms and conditions
1. Your use of the Sue Ryder website (“the website”) is governed by and subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website you confirm that you agree to and accept such terms and conditions.
3. Copyright in the content of the website is owned by Sue Ryder or its content suppliers.
4. Anybody may view any non-password protected areas of the website and use the information contained therein for their own personal use. Information or content from the website may not be reproduced or used for commercial gain without Sue Ryder’s prior written consent. Unauthorised use of such content is prohibited.
5. Sue Ryder’s name and logo and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Sue Ryder and may not be used without Sue Ryder’s prior consent. All works in the nature of databases attract database rights.
6. Whilst Sue Ryder makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information on the website it gives no warranty as to the accuracy of such information and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a result of any reliance on information set out on this site or for the content of any external site referenced by an external link. For answers to any health care questions or concerns you might have, you should consult your health care provider or other appropriate adviser.
7. Sue Ryder gives no warranty that the website will function correctly or continuously or be free from viruses.
8. Sue Ryder accepts no liability whatsoever for the content of any third party or external website to which the website includes links.
9. Sue Ryder excludes to the maximum extent permissible at law all liability for any injuries, losses, costs, claims, expenses, or damages you may incur as a result of using the website.
10. You may not upload anything illegal or which might reasonably be considered offensive, discriminatory or obscene to the website.
11. You may not attempt to reverse engineer, hack into, or otherwise interfere with the architecture or operation of the website.
12. You may not misuse the website in any way or use it for any illegal purposes.
13. You agree to indemnify Sue Ryder against any losses, claims, costs, damages, or expenses incurred by Sue Ryder as a result of any breach by you of the terms set out herein.
14. Registration for Sue Ryder’s fundraising events is subject to the event terms and conditions set out on the page for the event concerned or notified to you in the registration process. Such event terms and conditions are in addition to the terms set out herein.
15. Online purchases of goods from Sue Ryder are subject to Sue Ryder’s terms of sale available here: Distance selling regulations notice
16. Sue Ryder reserves the right to update or amend these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. Your use of the website will be governed by such updated or amended terms with effect from the date on which this page is so revised.
17. The foregoing terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.