Our "Donation Station" events are designed for everyone - businesses, groups, organisations, volunteers and friends. Everyone and anyone can help gather donated stock for our charity shops.
Our team will help you to develop a specific event or collection point. Once your event is over we'll collect your donation sacks and sort the goods ready for sale in our shops.
Not only will you help us to raise much needed funds for our work, but you'll have fun while you're doing it.
Organising your event
- Decide on a start and end date for your event.
- Contact us for a
supply of sacks, leaflets, posters and a donation station to place your filled sacks into.
- Put up the posters in your workplace and encourage your colleagues to get involved.
There are a number of ways for you to organise your event.
Here are some suggestions to start you off:
- a coffee morning where friends or group members bring a bag of donations
- a donation station set up in your meeting room or hall
- combine fundraising and donating: event participants/guests bring a bag
Turning clutter into cash
One full donation sack is worth approximately £30 to us.
Why not set a bag target that can be turned into a cash amount?
20 filled donation sacks = £600.
- 15 bags will fund a theatre trip for group of day care centre residents
- 40 bags will fund a long-term care centre for a day
- 90 bags will fund the running of a hospice for a day
Aim to hit your target in one event or over a period of time.
Once your event is over, we can organise to come and collect your donations on a day and time that suits you.