Sue Ryder shops
At the heart of the community
Our shops are in high streets, retail parks and local parades in over 450 locations up and down the country. Each shop is vital in raising money to support the incredible care we provide for people living with life-limiting conditions within our hospices, neurological centres and in the community. And each shop is very much part of the local community.
Find your local Sue Ryder shop
Getting involved with your local Sue Ryder shop
Bringing people together to help others, our shops offer people of all ages and backgrounds the opportunity to volunteer, gain skills and make a fulfilling contribution.
Volunteering with us provides the opportunity to work at a place where you can help to support us in the work we're doing, while you gain training, experience, and a whole range of new skills. Find out more about Volunteering.
Our shops are also a hub for local fundraising activities, such as sponsored events and raffles. Talk to your local retail team and see how you can get involved.
What do we sell?
We sell a range of secondhand items. You'll find everything from bicycles, 'once worn' designer items and three-piece suits to high quality furnitre and entertainment items - all at great value prices. Our stock is regularly updated, so it's always worth dropping by to see what you can find!
We also sell a great range of new goods including doll's houses, art materials, guitars and much more.
You can buy our new goods range in store or in our Sue Ryder shop online where you can get the full range delivered to your door.
Visit the Sue Ryder online shop
Specialist goods in our specialist shops
As we continue to grow the number of shops, we're expanding our range of specialist shops. Our range of specialist shops includes:
- Superstores - filled with clothing, bric-a-brac, books and furniture all under one roof, often at clearance prices.
- Furniture stores - offering secondhand and new furniture as well as electrical items
- Vintage and retro – real treasure troves of one-off items of clothing as well as period collectibles
- Bicycle shops – refurbished and fully serviced, our bike shops offer a great way to upgrade your wheels
- Clearance shops - a chance to fill up your bags at lower than usual prices.
Find your nearest Sue Ryder shop