Sue Ryder shops
Many people associate our name with their local Sue Ryder shop.
And it's in your local shop that you can really help support us in one of the best ways possible.
We're in high streets, retail parks and local parades in over 400 locations up and down the country. Each shop is vital in raising money to improve health and social care across the UK, and each shop is very much part of the local community.
Find your local Sue Ryder shop
Getting involved with your local Sue Ryder shop
Our shops aren't only a convenient place to donate to or to bag a bargain, but also a place to volunteer. Volunteering with us provides the opportunity to work at a place where you can help to support us in the work we're doing, while you gain training, experience, and a whole range of new skills. Find out more about Volunteering.
Our shops are also a hub for local fundraising activities, such as sponsored events and raffles. Go along and talk to your local team and see how you can get involved. Find out more about Fundraising.
What do we sell?
We sell a full range of secondhand items. Everything from a three-piece suite to a three-piece suit and from a 'worn only once' designer dress to a one-off vintage frock. And with new stock being put out daily, you never know what you're going to find on your next visit.
We also sell a great range of new goods:
You can buy our new goods range in store or in our Sue Ryder shop online where you can get the full range delivered to your door.
Visit the Sue Ryder online shop
Specialist goods in our specialist shops
As we continue to grow the number of shops, we're expanding our range of specialist shops.
- Superstores - filled with clothing, bric-a-brac, books and furniture all under one roof, often at clearance prices.
- Furniture stores - offering secondhand and new furniture as well as bric-a-brac and electrical items.
- Vintage and retro – real treasure troves of one-off items of clothing as well as period bric-a-brac and collectibles.
- Re-use centres – located at local amenity recycling centres, we divert saleable items that end up in landfill.
- Clearance shops - a chance to fill up your bags at lower than usual prices.
Find your nearest Sue Ryder shop