What's in it for me?
We're asking for your time. And we're asking you to give it to us for nothing. Right? Not quite.
We don't see volunteering as a one-way street.
We get your time and know-how, but you won't walk away empty-handed. You'll get new skills and experience, meet new people, and you'll have a really good time along the way.
There are so many ways for you to volunteer, including:
- supporting fundraising events
- working in one of our shops
- carrying out maintenance and gardening duties in our care centres
- speaking at events
- providing complementary therapies
- spending time with someone in your community
Volunteering is great for your personal and career development. With us you can:
- start your career in the not-for-profit sector
- contribute to your organisation's corporate social responsibility with employee-supported volunteering
- start your ethical footprint in life if you are a school-age volunteer
What can I do?
Whether you're 14 or 84, we're sure we've got a role for you.
Help out at a fundraising event, learn a new skill in one of our shops or offices, or let us benefit from your knowledge and experience.
And in return we'll give you all the training and support you need.
Find a volunteer role now