We’re so glad you're interested in fundraising for Sue Ryder. You would be helping us to provide incredible care to people with life-changing conditions.
We’ve got plenty of information to help you get started, and a great team in our head office and in the local areas to give you advice and support, whatever you decide to do. We believe fundraising should be enjoyable, and we are here to help you reach your target and make some memories.
There are lots of ways to get involved in fundraising:
- you could set up an event or fundraising activity yourself.
- you can register for a charity place on one of our events.
- you can register for any event and then let us know you're going to use it to fundraise for Sue Ryder.
- you can do a local collection, gather donations from family and friends, or even just have a small collection box that you can put your loose change into.
- you can ask your work to get involved or see if they would select Sue Ryder as a charity partner.
- you can consider leaving a gift in your will.
Browse our events.
Now that you've decided on how you're going to fundraise, you can get started whenever you want.
We think it’s easier to start as early as you can, so as soon as you've organised your own event, got your own place, or have been accepted for one of our charity places; start your fundraising. You can download a copy of our ‘Fundraising Guide'
for lots of ideas and top tips on fundraising activities, as well as lots of information and advice to help you get the most from your event. We can also help you with getting materials sorted for your fundraising and for the big day, so get in touch or take a look in our Fundraising Toolkit to find out more.
Download your Fundraising Guide
- Set a high, but achievable target.
- Download a copy of our ‘Fundraising Guide’ for loads of information and ideas.
- Set up an online donation page.
- Tell everyone you can think of about what you’re doing.
- Use social media to let people know what you’re up to and get them involved.
- Ask your company about the possibility of matched giving.
- Contact your local fundraiser for advice and support.